Recipe: Perfect Deep fried potatoes, deep fried beef and salad
Deep fried potatoes, deep fried beef and salad. Stir-Fried Beef and Potatoes (Bo Xao Khoai Tay) Run Away Rice. Spicy, tasty, and easy to make, these deep-fried cubed potatoes with Moroccan spices are great as a side to tagines, grilled meats, or sandwiches. Looking for a quick and easy alternative to your everyday staples?
For the potatoes, place the potatoes into a pan of salted water and bring to the boil. Deep-fried foods may be tasty, but they are definitely not healthy. However, you don't necessarily have to give them up totally to. You can have Deep fried potatoes, deep fried beef and salad using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Deep fried potatoes, deep fried beef and salad
- It’s 800 g of beef steak.
- Prepare of Coriander a bunch chopped.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 l of Cooking oil.
- Prepare pinch of Caynne pepper and.
- You need 1 of apple.
- Prepare 12 of potatoes peeled.
- You need 1/2 l of strawberry yoghurt.
- You need 3 tablespoons of full wheat flour.
- It’s 3 glass of water.
Deep Fried Mashed Potatoes, Easy Family Dinner Ideas, deep fried mashed potato balls, mashed potatoes, mashed potatoes recipe, easy mashed Beef and potatoes are the main ingredients folded inside these wonderful deep fried samosas. My friend from Bangladesh gave me this savory How to Make MarthaRayDeen's Deep Fried Whole Spuds. Pre-cook your potatoes (I prick them with a fork then wrap my potatoes with plastic wrap and microwave each for approx. Deep-frying food doesn't have to be a heavy, greasy mess.
Deep fried potatoes, deep fried beef and salad instructions
- Boil peeled potatoes with the 21/2glass of water till they are well cooked (don't overboil for them to overcook) and drain excess water..
- In a bowl or plate add wheat flour, Caynne pepper and salt.
- Mix wheat flour with1/2glass of water to form the mixture for seasoning potatoes.
- Boil cooking oil in a pan.
- Deep potatoes in the mixture Add potatoes in the boiling oil and cook till ready/ golden brown (about 4minutes) turning them for all sides to be ready.
- And it's ready.
- Cut the meat into desirable sizes and season it with Caynne pepper and salt.
- Deep them on the boiling oil and cook for about 15 minutes -till golden brown.
- And it's ready to serve.
- Cut the apple into desirable sizes add coriander.
- Add yoghurt and mix well.
- Your meal it's ready to serve while warm.
Here's how to How To Cook Roast Beef. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and Biting into the perfect french fry is kind of a thrill. Golden brown, with a wonderfully crispy crust and a. Deep-frying tripe may also be one of the easier ways to introduce offal-squeamish eaters to the joys of stomach. If you can fry it, we're obviously going to try it.