Recipe: Appetizing How to Store Frozen Asparagus in the Microwave
How to Store Frozen Asparagus in the Microwave. If using fresh asparagus instead of frozen asparagus, make sure the spears you choose, are firm and bright green. How should I arrange the stalks and alter the time so they cook evenly? Asparagus is one the most versatile vegetables out there which is why it always seems to find its way to our grocery carts and to our dinner tables during the warmer months.
The stems of asparagus are often thick and hard to cut and bite Place the frozen asparagus in the microwave. Cover and heat until the asparagus is cooked through the middle. Today's microwave recipe: How to cook fresh asparagus in the microwave, quick 'n' easy and absolutely delicious. You can have How to Store Frozen Asparagus in the Microwave using 1 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of How to Store Frozen Asparagus in the Microwave
- It’s 2 of bunches Asparagus.
When the first asparagus showed up in the supermarket a couple of weeks ago, Missouri was still a frozen, snowy place. A microwave yields steamed asparagus in mere minutes, which is especially helpful on busy evenings. Simply lay trimmed asparagus in a microwave-safe dish with a tablespoon or two of lightly salted water or broth How to Microwave Asparagus. How To Store Asparagus: Fresh Asparagus: Storage of fresh asparagus is important.
How to Store Frozen Asparagus in the Microwave step by step
- Quickly wash the asparagus and cut away the harder lower portion. Cut them into easy-to-use lengths..
- Place them in a microwaveable container and heat them up for 1 minute 30 seconds..
- Place the asparagus in a plastic bag so they lay one next to the other and freeze them! If you don't remove the air from the bag, you can keep the asparagus from sticking together. Just give it a shake once frozen..
- You could try finely chopping the asparagus and freezing it as well. This makes it very easy to use in many dishes..
- I've also added a recipe for how to freeze-store broccoli. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145658-frozen-microwaved-broccoli.
Fresh asparagus must be kept refrigerated at all times. Frozen Asparagus: Keep frozen asparagus in the freezer until you are ready to use. Asparagus doesn't require much cooking, and it is likely that if the frozen asparagus was to undergo heating for any length of time then that might be enough time for the fresh asparagus No, you cannot cook raw fish in the microwave because it does not have the right temperature and steady condition. It's sized Microwaving: Lay asparagus in a microwave-safe baking dish, with tips towards the centre. Add about a quarter cup of water; cover and microwave for.