How to Prepare Yummy Donut Ice Cream Cone #Foodies&Friends
Donut Ice Cream Cone #Foodies&Friends. Try New Klondike® Donuts in Triple Chocolate, Frosted Strawberry & Boston Cream Flavors. In other words, a donut cone is a cone-shaped sugar-covered baked donut. Sometimes they are coated on the inside with a chocolate spread like Nutella to add flavor while preventing the ice cream from leaking.
The famed cones are from a cafe in Prague, Good Food Coffee and Bakery. Though they have been dubbed "doughnut ice cream cones" they aren't actually doughnuts. The over-the-top treats are being sold at Good Food Coffee and Bakery in Prague, and though they've recently blown up on Instagram, the recipe itself is actually based on a centuries-old pastry called the trdelník. You can cook Donut Ice Cream Cone #Foodies&Friends using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Donut Ice Cream Cone #Foodies&Friends
- It’s 2 cups of All purpose flour.
- You need 2 tsp of Instant yeast.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Castor sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s of Milk(warm) optional.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Oil..
- It’s 1/4 cup of Powdered milk.
- It’s of Chocolate Glaze.
- You need of Milk chocolate(melt it over double boiler).
- It’s of Few tsps of milk.
The recipe begins with a sweet, yeasted dough, which is then wrapped around a tube, grilled, and sprinkled with sugar and walnuts. Roll the cone in cinnamon sugar. Fill the cone with melted chocolate, letting the excess drip out. Top with ice cream, or dip the edge in chocolate, then roll in rainbow sprinkles, if desired.
Donut Ice Cream Cone #Foodies&Friends instructions
- Mix all the ingredients and knead it into a soft and smooth dough. By using warm water or warm milk(i used milk)..
- Let it rest for 2 hours. After 2 hours roll it into big circle. Make strips by using pizza cutter or knife..
- Wrap these strips over a greased cone mould..
- One by one wrap all these strips over cone moulds. It can make upto 12 cones. Let the cones rest for 30 mins..
- After 30 mins bake these cones in an oven for 20 to 25 mins..
- Filled chocolate inside the cones and also decorate from outside by using sprinkles..
- Serve with ice cream of your choice.
It's a cone made from warm dough and then brushed with butter and covered in sugar or cinnamon sugar to taste like a donut. Then filled with ice cream or pie filling. My boys each ate one and they said they have two disclaimers: You'll get messy when you eat it! Good Food, a bakery in Prague, specializes in your new favorite dessert: the doughnut cone, called "the Chimney." It has been baking these dream desserts for some time, but the Internet recently. Imagine glazed doughnut dough spiral-wrapped around a wooden cone.