Recipe: Appetizing Aubergine, tomatoes and olives pasta sauce (vegan)
Aubergine, tomatoes and olives pasta sauce (vegan). This aubergine pasta is a brilliant vegetarian pasta recipe from Jamie Oliver. Spicy, satisfying lumps of aubergine fried in garlicky oil, then nestled in a pungent tomatoey sauce. Spoon just over half of the rest of the tomato sauce into dish.
Fast and filling, this pasta dish will bring a hint of the Mediterranean to your mealtime, from BBC Good Food Magazine. Mash with a fork, then stir this garlic paste back into the veg with the basil leaves – squashing most of the tomatoes as you go. Tip in the cooked pasta, stir everything together in the. in aubergine, aubergine meatballs, eggplant, eggplant meatballs, Fast Vegan, leon, olives, pasta This time around the base of the vegan 'meatballs' is aubergine, black olives and puy lentils plus Meanwhile, cook the pasta in boiling salted water until al dente. You can have Aubergine, tomatoes and olives pasta sauce (vegan) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Aubergine, tomatoes and olives pasta sauce (vegan)
- You need 2 of aubergines.
- Prepare 2 of shallots.
- It’s 1 of vegetable stock cube.
- You need 1 handful of olives (better if without the pips to avoid accidents).
- You need 1 of tinned tomatoes (I used tinned cherry tomatoes).
- It’s Pinch of sugar.
- You need 500 g of pasta.
- Prepare 2-4 leaves of basil.
To make the sauce, heat the oil in a. Pappardelle con Melanzane Pasta with Aubergines, Tomatoes and Garlic Sauce. Many people steer clear of aubergine and yet it really is an easy vegetable to prepare. In this sauce, it enhances the tomato flavour without overpowering it, so if you have children who don't.
Aubergine, tomatoes and olives pasta sauce (vegan) step by step
- Start by chopping the aubergines and the shallots ready for cooking making the whole process quicker. Put on water to boil for the pasta with a half handful of rock salt and a big pot.
- Cook the shallots in a pan with some oil on low fire until soft. Add the aubergines and mix well..
- Add the tinned tomatoes, the vegetable stock crumbled and the olives. Add the pinch of sugar to remove the acid of the tomatoes and the basil leaves..
- Leave to cook for 10 minutes or so on low heat. Meanwhile cook the pasta and check it about 1-2 minutes whatever time it says on the package to ensure that it’s al dente. Drain the pasta keeping some of the water in case the sauce is too dry and add the sauce to the pasta pot steering well..
Pasta sauces are great for those nights when you just want to throw something together with the minimum fuss possible. Mix in olives, capers, tomatoes, puree and dried seasoning or fresh herbs Season with salt and or till tomatoes are cooked through and sauce has thickened Add fried aubergine cubes and remove Drain and add spaghetti to sauce Add basil leaves and toss pasta in sauce till well coated Serve. This pasta is a great example of how easy cooking with aubergines can be. And you can also find all Boil your chosen pasta for the time required. Tempting and tantalising, a pasta dish teamed with tomato fondue and aubergine puree.