Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Red Sauce Pasta
Red Sauce Pasta. Red sauce pasta recipe – Healthy & delicious kids' friendly pasta that can be made for after school meal or dinner. Red sauce pasta is a dish made with pasta, tomatoes, bell peppers, onions, garlic. Wondering how to make Pasta at home?
About Red Sauce Pasta Recipe: Delicious red sauce pasta, slow cooked in tangy tomato sauce. The luscious red sauce cooked with pasta brings a delectable dish to relish with family and friends. Red sauce pasta is the perfect comfort food for the days when are in no mood to cook something elaborate. You can cook Red Sauce Pasta using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Red Sauce Pasta
- You need of penne pasta.
- You need of ripe sweet tomatoes.
- It’s of finely chopped garlic.
- It’s of finely chopped onions.
- You need of capsicum chopped.
- It’s of sweet corn.
- Prepare of bay leaf.
- Prepare of mixed herbs.
- Prepare of black pepper powder.
- You need of oregano.
- You need of red chilli flakes.
- Prepare of as per taste Salt.
- You need of cheese.
- It’s of As required Oil.
Red Sauce Pasta is a perfectly-cooked pasta in a richly flavoured tomato sauce come across as a heavenly The procedure of making red sauce pasta is a little long yet the outcome is amazing. Recipe courtesy of Debi Mazar and Gabriele Corcos. Add the basil and remove from the heat. Red sauce pasta is a delicious recipe of pasta and mixed veggies in a homemade red tangy tomato sauce.
Red Sauce Pasta step by step
- In a big pot, boil 4-5 cups water. Add salt, few drops oil and pasta in it. Cook the pasta on a low medium flame for 10-15 minutes or they completely cooked. Don't overcook it. Drain the pasta. Keep aside..
- Red sause= Boil tomatoes. Take out it's skin, let it cool then blend in a mixer to make a puree. In a saucepan add 2 tsp oil add bay leaf, 1 tsp garlic saute it, add 2-3 tsp onions. Saute it for 2 minutes. Add tomato puree, mixed herbs, salt and 1/4 tsp black pepper powder. Mix and cook it well..
- In a pan heat oil, saute garlic and red chilli flakes for one minute. Add chopped onion, corn and capsicum.saute until the raw smell goes away. Add red sauce and cheese. Mix well, cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Add cooked pasta in it. Mix gently,sauce has coated well..
- Turn off the flame. Transfer it in serving plates. Sprinkle Oregano. Serve hot..
This meal can also be made without veggies but I usually add them as they give a good taste. Pasta needs a good sauce, and tomato is the most basic. Below you will find two easy recipes that can be made quickly and still impresses anyone when they find out it wasn't that red stuff in a jar. These creative, non-marinara, homemade pasta sauce recipes will come in handy when you want to give We'll always love you, marinara, but it's time we started seeing other homemade pasta sauces. The best part is you can make the red sauce ahead and toss the pasta as.