How to Make Yummy My Chocolate Chip Bread and Butter pudding ☺
My Chocolate Chip Bread and Butter pudding ☺. Chocolate Chip Bread Pudding – So Easy & Tasty! How about this Chocolate Chip Bread Pudding with a homemade Caramel Sauce drizzle for your Christmas morning breakfast? Chocolate chips and bread pudding go hand in hand at the holidays in this dessert, which is topped with a brown sugar sauce.
Salted Dark Chocolate bread and butter pudding. In a heatproof bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water, melt the chocolate with the butter, cream, milk and sugar, stirring occasionally, until the sugar has dissolved. To use leftover bread, I often make French toast or croutons. You can have My Chocolate Chip Bread and Butter pudding ☺ using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Chocolate Chip Bread and Butter pudding ☺
- Prepare 500 grams of Chocolate Bread (or white bread + 2 Tbsp chocolate chips).
- Prepare 1 pint of Whole Milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Nutella or any other Choc spread.
- You need 1/4 cup of Double cream.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Nut mix.
- Prepare 200 grams of Breadcrumbs.
The bread is mixed with eggs, sugar, butter, and milk, then baked. I decided to revisit my grandmother's classic bread pudding recipe by replacing the traditional raisins with chocolate chips. Deliciously Easy Chocolate Bread and Butter PuddingRainy Day Mum. chocolate powder, chocolate chips, medium egg, large egg, chocolate spread and Rhubarb, Raspberry & Dark Chocolate Bread & Butter Pudding CakeThe Brick Kitchen. cream, whole milk, vanilla essence, raspberries, brioche. This classic bread and butter pudding brings out all the right feelings of nostalgia.
My Chocolate Chip Bread and Butter pudding ☺ instructions
- Butter all the bread and put into a oven dish.
- In a jug pour one pint of warmed milk into it, then add the Nutella into the milk and mix together with a whisk..
- Pour the mixture all over the bread, mix it all up.
- Pour the double cream into the mix and mix well..
- Add the Nut mixture and stir well..
- Then add the breadcrumbs and stir in, mix well..
- Heat oven gas 6 or 180°C and cook for 30 minutes,stir all the mix half way through cooking time. Put it into a serving dish pat down and decorate with dried nuts and dried fruit. Serve as it is, or with whipped cream or thick custard..
Arrange a layer of bread, buttered-side up, in the bottom of the dish, then add a layer of sultanas. Sprinkle with a little cinnamon, then repeat the layers of bread and sultanas, sprinkling with cinnamon, until you have. Bread and butter puddings have never truly gone out of fashion, unlike many other dishes, probably because of its versatility. In this luxurious version, instead of stale white bread, use a buttery, light brioche. Added to that are the usual ingredients to make the custardy sauce, with the addition of white.