Recipe: Yummy Mac And Cheese Soup With Chicken And Bacon
Mac And Cheese Soup With Chicken And Bacon.
You can cook Mac And Cheese Soup With Chicken And Bacon using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mac And Cheese Soup With Chicken And Bacon
- Prepare 3 cup of Shredded cooked chicken.
- You need 6 slice of Bacon, cooked crispy and crumbled.
- It’s 1 lb of Uncooked elbow macaroni.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of All purpose flour.
- You need 1 pints of Half and half.
- It’s 1 can of 14 oz chicken broth.
- It’s 1 can of 10.75 oz condensed cheese soup.
- You need 1 tsp of Each, ground mustard, garlic powder, onion powder.
- Prepare 2 cup of Shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
Mac And Cheese Soup With Chicken And Bacon instructions
- Cook macaroni according to package directions..
- Drain well and set aside..
- In large pot, melt butter..
- Add flour and whisk to combine..
- Cook for 2-3min..
- Slowly add the half and half and broth, whisking constantly..
- Stir in cheddar cheese soup, ground mustard, garlic and onion powder..
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer..
- Once thickened, whisk in the cheddar cheese and stir until completely melted..
- Add the cooked chicken, bacon and macaroni..
- Stir until combined and heated through..
- If it gets too thick, you may need to add more half and half or broth..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)