How to Make Delicious Creamy pesto sauce pasta
Creamy pesto sauce pasta. Serve this delicious sauce over your favorite pasta for a quick, delectable meal. Add butter, pesto sauce, garlic powder and salt. After mixing in the Pesto I felt that the sauce was still too thin and I didn't think it would stick well to the pasta.
This is the simplest fix ever: just make a simple white sauce (butter, flour, milk) and add in your normal pesto. This creamy pesto pasta will be a weeknight staple, the perfect sauce to go on your favorite pasta. I have found a few versions pre-made at the grocery store, but nothing beats that amazing smell of making it from scratch. You can have Creamy pesto sauce pasta using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy pesto sauce pasta
- You need of Spiral pasta.
- You need of Water.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Olive oil extra vergin.
- Prepare of Capsicum finely chopped.
- It’s of Oregano.
- It’s of Carrot finely chopped.
- It’s of Sweet corn.
- Prepare of Onion finely chopped.
- You need of Beans finely chopped.
- Prepare of Flax seed.
- Prepare of Tulsi leaves.
- It’s of Cashew or avacado seed.
- Prepare of Garlic cloves.
- You need of Cream fresh.
- It’s of Tomato puree.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- You need of Garam masala.
- You need of Red chilli flakes additional.
Drain pasta and place in a serving bowl. Pour pesto cream over the top. Add the sauce to the drained pasta along with the parmiggiano reggiano, stir everything together well and serve right away! Simple pasta recipes are my favorite recipes to make!
Creamy pesto sauce pasta instructions
- Heat water in a big bowl add 1 tsp salt and olive oil, when water start boiling add pasta in it and let it boil for 20 minute. Then drain it's water after checking whether it is cooked or not. If then boil it for more few minute..
- Now Make pesto sauce, in a grinder add tulsi leaves, cashews, olive oil 1 tbsp, garlic cloves and grind it to make a paste add water if the paste is thick..
- Now heat up the pan add olive oil 2 tbsp. Start adding onion let it get brown in colour if done add all vegetables, flax seed in it and let it cook for 2 minute then add tomato puree in it. Now add salt, black pepper, red chilli flakes, garam masala and give a stir.now it's time to add pasta in it.mix the pasta in vegetables..
- At last now add pesto sauce in it and 1/2 tbsp olive oil with the addition of cream in it and oregano. Your pasta is ready..
It usually happens on the exact night I'm making dinner. Quick and simple weeknight dinner friends. Note that if pasta is left out before serving, sauce will thicken slightly. Make this creamy pesto pasta for your family tonight. Kids eat anything as long as there is cheese on top, right?