How to Prepare Delicious Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole.
You can cook Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
- It’s 2 lbs of ground beef.
- It’s 1 lb of bacon.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 8 of eggs.
- It’s 6 oz of tomato paste.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Prepare 12 oz of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole instructions
- Brown the ground beef in a large pan on the stove with some garlic powder. Once browned, drain the grease and put beef in a 9×13 Casserole dish..
- Cook the bacon and then cut it up into small pieces. Mix the bacon and the beef in the Casserole dish..
- Combine the eggs, cream, and tomato paste in a medium bowl and stir until completely combined. Add in 6oz of cheese and stir again..
- Pour the liquid mixture over the beef & bacon and cover evenly. Top off with the remaining cheese..
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes or until the top is brown and crispy..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)