How to Cook Yummy Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole. Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole is full of macaroni, American cheese, bacon, and ground beef and flavored with a little ketchup, mustard, and dill pickles. This creamy low-carb bacon cheeseburger casserole is loaded with enough eggs, Cheddar, and beef to satisfy your family any night of the All Reviews for Low-Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole. You don't go through all the work of making a bacon cheeseburger and fries; you can enjoy that classic flavor by pulling together a few simple ingredients, popping your casserole dish in the oven.
Ingredients For Your Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole. Tips For Making Easy Keto Burger and Cheese Casserole. What's The Secret Sauce In This Amazing Recipe? You can cook Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
- Prepare 12 oz of box of elbow macaroni.
- You need 10 oz of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 15 oz of jar salsa.
- You need 1 tbsp of mince garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of basil.
- You need 1 pack of taco seasoning.
- It’s of Sour cream.
- It’s 1 pack of ranch dressing.
- You need of Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 4 strips of bacon.
- You need of Cream cheese.
- Prepare of Chives or parsley (optional).
- It’s of Spaghetti sauce.
- It’s of Spaghetti paste.
- It’s of Diced tomatoes.
- You need of Italian season.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
How to Assemble Your Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole This recipe for bacon cheeseburger casserole transforms a childhood comfort food into an anti-inflammatory meal for the whole family. Quick recipe for keto bacon cheeseburger casserole. Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole + VIDEO. Low carb bacon cheeseburger casserole is the perfect comfort dish!
Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole step by step
- Boil your elbow mac until tender to your desire. Drain, do not rinse. Add Basil and garlic Salt and set aside..
- Cook ground beef until it's crumbled brown. Do not drain. Add diced tomatoes, taco seasoning, salsa, tomato sauce & paste and minced garlic. Cook on medium high for 10 mins or until your sauce thickens..
- Mix cream cheese, ranch, Italian seasoning and sour cream in a separate bowl..
- Mix ground beef mixture with the elbow macaroni. Smooth the sour cream mixture over the pasta and top with shredded cheese and cooked bacon. Cook on 375 for 20 mins..
- Add chives when it's done. Enjoy!!.
This is an easy keto lunch, dinner, or meal prep idea that the entire family will enjoy! The casserole will taste a lot more like a burger. Here are more Keto Dinner Recipes: Keto Spinach and Cheese Stuffed Chicken and Keto Philly Cheesesteak Casserole. Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole combines elbow macaroni, ground beef, and bacon along with cheddar and mozzarella cheeses for a hearty weeknight family dinner! Low-Carb Meatballs with Cauliflower in Marinara.