Recipe: Delicious A ravioli stuffed with pumpkin and cheese
A ravioli stuffed with pumpkin and cheese. Impress yourself and everyone else by making these ravioli from scratch! It captures all the fall flavors we love, so try this pumpkin and goat. Pumpkin ravioli with brown butter sauce and pecans – everything is made from scratch!
Pumpkin, sage and nutmeg add a warm richness to this Alfredo recipe that is served over ravioli for a comforting and easy fall or winter dinner. The pumpkin flavor is not overpowering, but the sauce definitely tastes a little different than your normal Alfredo sauce. I think it's the perfect way to warm up. You can cook A ravioli stuffed with pumpkin and cheese using 30 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of A ravioli stuffed with pumpkin and cheese
- It’s of Ravioli daugh ●●●.
- Prepare 2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 cup of semolina.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need Pinch of thyme.
- Prepare Pinch of garlic powder.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of oil olive.
- It’s as needed of Water.
- You need of Tomato sauce ●●●.
- You need of Tomato.
- You need 3 of minced garlic.
- Prepare Teaspoon of red pepper paste.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 of chicken thingh.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- You need Teaspoon of minced Presley.
- It’s Tablespoon of oil.
- You need of the ravioli stuffing●●.
- Prepare tablespoon of cooked spinach.
- You need 3 portions of cheese portions.
- You need can of Tuna.
- You need tablespoon of mashed pumpkin.
- Prepare of Cheese sauce and spanich.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- You need Tablespoon of chopped spanich.
- You need 5 tablespoon of liquid cream or milk.
- Prepare Pinch of black pepper.
- It’s Tablespoon of oil.
- It’s of Salt.
Pumpkin ravioli was the first recipe idea that came to my mind after I found an unopened can of organic pumpkin sitting in my pantry, leftover I've already posted two ravioli recipes on this site, and both of them involved cheese and greens. I thought it would be a nice departure to make ravioli. This homemade ravioli is actually vegetarian, but no one who tries it can tell! The savory filling contains three different cheeses, mushrooms, and spinach.
A ravioli stuffed with pumpkin and cheese instructions
- We prepare the dough: first we mix semolina, flour, salt, a pinch of thyme, a pinch of garlic, and combine it with eggs, then complete with water and get a cohesive dough and let it rest for 10 minutes..
- We prepare the hot sauce: we take a frying pan, put oil and garlic on a fire for 30 seconds, then let the chicken fry a little, then add tomatoes, spices and hot sauce and let it cook,.
- We prepare the cheese sauce and spinach: we take a frying pan, put oil and garlic for 2 seconds, then put spinach, leave it until let it be cooked,add liquid cream and cheese of your choice..
- We return to the dough and put it in the machine in No. 1 and then No. 3, then before last we cut it into a rectangle and put lumps of filling 5 cm apart and rub it with water at the ends and cover it with the dough.Press on the sides so that they do not open during cooking..
- We take a dish that enters the oven, put the first layer of the hot sauce, then the ravioli, then the cheese sauce and spinach, then a layer of ravioli, hot sauce, cheese pieces and shredded cheese and put it inside the oven until it takes color for 10 to 15 minutes..
- We can accompany them with cheese sauce, spinach and with salad.
Beat cream cheese in a bowl until smooth. This Pumpkin Ravioli from Delish.com will give you a little bit of fall in every bite. Meanwhile, make filling: drain pumpkin by placing in a fine mesh strainer set inside a large bowl. Cover exposed pumpkin with plastic wrap, then place a small bowl on top to lightly press pumpkin. Vegan ravioli with pumpkin and herbed ricotta vegan cream cheese makes for the best fall home cooked meal.