How to Make Perfect Homemade bacon cheeseburgers!
Homemade bacon cheeseburgers!. Place bacon in a large skillet over medium heat. When the bacon is almost done, add the onion. Cook until the bacon is crisp, and the onion is tender.
In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Like many people, when bacon enters the picture, I usually go big or go home. You can have Homemade bacon cheeseburgers! using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade bacon cheeseburgers!
- Prepare 250 grams of lean beef steak mince.
- You need 1 slice of bread.
- Prepare 1 medium of egg.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 2 of sub rolls.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped lettuce.
- Prepare 2 medium of onions.
- It’s 75 grams of medium cheese.
- It’s 8 pinch of plain flour (for dusting).
- It’s 4 slice of steaky bacon.
This bacon cheeseburger is no different, because I pile bacon onto the patty, sneak it into the sauce, and even toast the bun with it. Top with remaining bun halves and serve immediately. Heat a skillet with a lid over medium heat. Meanwhile, mix together the ground beef, salt and pepper, Worceste Bacon Cheeseburger Recipe.
Homemade bacon cheeseburgers! instructions
- Preheat oven to 180c. In a food processor add the bread, salt and pepper and blitz into bread crumbs!.
- Next add the mince, mustard, egg and worcestershire sauce and blitz until well combined. Turn out onto surface and shape into 4 burgers, sprinkle each side with flour and then wrap a slice of bacon around the burger. Place them on a tray and place on the middle shelf for 30mins..
- meanwhile slice onions, spray a pan with oil and fry onions until soft, a few minutes before burgers are ready turn heat down to low (if not already!) and throw in cheese, stir it in and let it melt..
- Slice in half the two rolls layer with lettuce, the yummy burgers (i had to slice them in half to get them to fit!) spoon on the melted onion cheese and then add your own fave sauce! simple! enjoy!.
I hope the above tips opened your eyes to some of the idiosyncrasies involved in elevating the classic bacon cheeseburger from blah to best! Now you just have to grab your ingredients and follow along with the recipe below, and I promise you, you will be able to make bacon cheeseburger better than most restaurants in your neighborhood! Bacon Cheeseburger Recipe Bacon Cheeseburger Recipe. Rating: Unrated Be the first to rate & review! Smashed burgers are made for outdoor grilling because they tend to smoke up the kitchen.