Recipe: Tasty Chipotle Bacon cheeseburger topped with avocado and a fried egg
Chipotle Bacon cheeseburger topped with avocado and a fried egg. A BLT (Bacon Lettuce and Tomato) sandwich dressed up with avocado, a fried egg and some chipotle mayo. Lunch is normally when sandwiches come out but the other week I was enjoying the fantastic poached eggs on toast with chipotle mayonnaise, bacon and avocado , an open faced. This juicy egg topped bacon cheeseburger is gooey, decadent, and dripping with flavor!
Spread mayonnaise onto toasted buns; top bun bottoms evenly with tomato slices..and avocado cheeseburger is topped with cheddar cheese, bacon, avocado, red onion, a fried Chipotle mayonnaise, aioli, or regular mayo. Toasted buttered pretzel bun (usually found in bakery Finish off the bacon, egg, and avocado cheeseburger by violently stabbing a knife through the. Juicy hamburger patty • Melted extra sharp cheddar cheese • Ripe heirloom tomato • Sliced avocado • Fried egg, cooked over-medium (over-easy is good but make sure you have napkins at the Bacon Egg Double Cheeseburger on Blackstone Griddle. You can have Chipotle Bacon cheeseburger topped with avocado and a fried egg using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chipotle Bacon cheeseburger topped with avocado and a fried egg
- It’s 4 of buns (again, use your favorite, I use a brioche bun).
- You need 4 of hamburger patties with bacon in them(your favorite, i get mine at my butchers counter in my local grocery where they mix in bacon and cheddar cheese with the meat, of course you can also make youre own).
- Prepare 2 of avocados.
- It’s 4 slice of cheese.
- It’s 8 of strips cooked bacon.
- It’s 4 of over easy eggs.
- You need of chipotle mayo.
- You need 3 can of chipotles in adobo from a can.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayo.
Ham and eggs is a very common torta filling in Mexico, and for a good reason. The salty slices bring texture and loads of porkiness to the game, while the To help bring all the components together, sliced avocado is usually placed on top. But I like taking the extra step and making a quick guacamole. Cook your bacon ahead of time, and this sandwich goes together in minutes.
Chipotle Bacon cheeseburger topped with avocado and a fried egg instructions
- Chop chipotles, make sure to remove seeds. Mix with mayo.
- Cook hamburger patties to your desired doneness.
- Once done top each with 2 bacon strips and cheese.
- Toast buns.
- Slice avocado.
- Cook eggs, I like mine over easy so the yolk runs all over it when you bite it, but of course you can make them over hard if you don't like that.
- Assemble. Put chipotle mayo on bun, place burger with bacon and cheese. Top with fried egg and avocado.
Spread with mayonnaise and layer with grilled chicken, then avocado, then tomato. Top with a second piece of toast, spread with mayonnaise, layer with lettuce, bacon and top with a fried egg. Complete nutrition information for Chipotle Chicken Egg & Avocado Wrap from Panera including calories, Weight Watchers points, ingredients and allergens. Swiss, Cheddar, American, Blue, Feta, Provolone, Pepperjack, Bacon, Fried Egg, Salsa, BBQ Sauce, Guacamole, Cajun Spices, Pesto, Mushrooms, Avocado, Jalapeños. Cheeseburger Quesadilla Cheeseburgers Cheeseburger Cheeseburger Quesadilla Burgers Burger Bun Cheeseburger Quesadillas with sharp cheddar cheese, bacon bits, and ketchup.