Recipe: Yummy Spicy Bacon Avacado Cheeseburger
Spicy Bacon Avacado Cheeseburger. Mike's latest killer burger recipe is loaded with flavor, fun and actually some nutrition. Spice marinated and flash fried steak strips on a bread roll with cheese and spicy avocado, served with an optional portion of fries. Cobb SaladChicken Breast, Avocado, Blue Cheese, Bacon, Tomato, Egg and Mixed Greens Tossed in Our.
Enter your delivery address to browse the Bacon cheeseburger restaurants. A grown up grilled cheese sandwich loaded with bacon, avocado, chicken, and pepper jack cheese. True story: I didn't learn how to make a proper classic grilled cheese sandwich until I was in my late teens. You can cook Spicy Bacon Avacado Cheeseburger using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Bacon Avacado Cheeseburger
- You need of Burger Mix.
- It’s 1 lb of lean ground beef, good quality is best.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Small diced white onion.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic salt Or: to taste, just kidding!.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Black pepper.
- It’s 1 packages of Large sesame hamburger buns.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 8 of strips of thick smoked bacon.
- It’s 1 packages of sliced American Cheese. Or: your favorite melty cheese..
- It’s 1/2 of Large White Onion, sliced.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Flour.
- You need 1 pinch of Garlic salt.
- It’s 4 of leaves of leaf lettuce.
- Prepare 2 of Avacados sliced.
- You need of Spicy Burger Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mayo.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of Suracha Hot Sauce or to taste.
- It’s 1 tsp of fresh lemon juice, 2-3 wedges. Or: lime.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Small diced roasted red bell pepper. Or: fire roasted fresh red bell pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Chili powder Or: to taste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Seasoned salt or to taste.
You need white bread and sliced american cheese to make perfect. In a large bowl, mash the avocados with lime juice to desired consistency. Fold in pork, tomatoes, cilantro, green onions, Tabasco and garlic salt. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Spicy Bacon Avacado Cheeseburger instructions
- Combine all burger mix ingredients with your hands. Mix well and dorm into large round patties, larger than the buns making the center thinner. Chill patties for 10 min..
- Mix together all Burger Sauce ingredients and refrigerate..
- Grill burgers to desired doneness topping each patty with cheese..
- Fry bacon till golden crispy on griddle or skillet. Cool on paper towel.
- Optional: Toss onions in flour and garlic salt in plastic bag and fry in oil over hight heat till golden and carmelized..
- Butter the buns lightly and toast on med-high heat on same bacon pan till golden crispy..
- Spread top bun with sauce, then avacado, (keeps from slipping out) bottom bun with burger, bacon, lettuce onion and then top bun and WALLAH! ENJOY!.
Evenly distribute prepared guacamole into avocado skins and serve. I have never had bacon cheeseburger soup and sit here wondering why this is. I love soup and cheeseburgers are my weakness! Bacon Cheeseburger Tacos from Delish.com combine your two favorite foods. To build each taco, slice burgers and cooked bacon slices in half.