How to Cook Yummy Bacon cheeseburger quesadillas
Bacon cheeseburger quesadillas. These Bacon Cheeseburger Quesadillas are filled with beef, bacon & tons of cheese! This quesadilla recipe is perfect for a fun dinner or appetizers! A favorite hamburger turns into a quesadilla in these Bacon Cheeseburger Quesadillas that are sure to be a.
Making Bacon Cheeseburger Quesadilla: This recipe is so easy to make and sooo good! I think it ranks high on the list for my husband's favorites. This recipe combines the ingredients of a bacon cheeseburger in a quesadilla. You can cook Bacon cheeseburger quesadillas using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon cheeseburger quesadillas
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of spices for seasoning meat.
- Prepare 1 of bacon cooked.
- You need 1 of tortillas flour.
First of all, I have to tell you that Chicken Legs LOVED these quesadillas. He raved about them the whole time he was eating them. These Bacon BBQ Cheeseburger Quesadillas are a quick and easy weeknight meal or a perfect football party snack. Like I mentioned above, this is a super simple recipe.
Bacon cheeseburger quesadillas instructions
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chopped bacon and cook until crisp. Remove from the pan and drain on paper towels. Pour some of the bacon fat from the pan (reserving a little). Add ground beef to the same pan, and cook ground beef while breaking it up into chunks with a spatula or spoon. Cook until the beef is fully cooked. Drain off any excess grease. Add the bacon back into the pan and season with mixture with salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat a large non-stick fry pan over medium heat. Spread butter lightly on one side of the flour tortilla shell. Place the tortilla butter side down into the pan..
- Sprinkle a layer of cheese evenly over the entire tortilla. On half of the tortilla sprinkle a layer of the meat mixture..
- Cook until the cheese has melted and the bottom has browned. Using a spatula fold the tortilla in half and press down the edges gently. Remove from the pan. Repeat with remaining tortillas. Slice each quesadilla into three triangles..
Check out my black bean and corn quesadillas and bacon ranch ground chicken quesadillas for proof! Replace burger buns with tortillas in this fun recipe mashup for cheeseburger quesadillas topped with cheese, tomato, lettuce, and onion. Cheeseburger + Quesadilla= This Cheeseburger Quesadillas recipe! I love coming up with easy dinner recipes that don't require an extra trip to the grocery store. There are a lot of dinner dishes you.