How to Make Tasty Bacon CheeseBurger Bombs
Bacon CheeseBurger Bombs. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy. Place bacon on foil-lined cookie sheet with sides. Bacon Cheeseburger bombs are not only delicious, they're simple to put together and my kids just gobble them up… who am I kidding, so do I!!
A seasoned ground beef and bacon mixture is wrapped in biscuit dough with cheddar cheese and pickles. The dough's brushed with egg whites and topped with sesame seeds, then baked to a lightly browned (and dare we say, dynamite) finish. Add the beef, garlic, onion powder, salt, and pepper to a mixing bowl and stir well to combine. You can have Bacon CheeseBurger Bombs using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon CheeseBurger Bombs
- You need 1 lb of Lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion (finely chopped).
- Prepare 3 slice of Bacon (chopped).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Cream cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ketchup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Barbecue sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Mustard.
- It’s 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 of Egg white.
- It’s 1 can of Pillsbury biscuits (10).
- Prepare 5 oz of Cheddar cheese (chopped into 10 squares).
Add ground beef, increase heat to medium and cook until browned. Meanwhile, cook bacon in a separate pan over medium heat. Once crispy, remove from heat and let bacon cool on a paper towel. Add bacon into the beef mixture.
Bacon CheeseBurger Bombs instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large pan, brown ground beef, bacon and onion until cooked. Drain any grease..
- Add cream cheese, ketchup, barbecue sauce, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Stir over low heat until cream cheese is melted. Allow to cool. Once cool, stir in egg white..
- Roll each biscuit out very thin. Place 2 tablespoons beef mixture on each biscuit and add 1 square of cheese. Wrap the biscuit around the beef/cheese and tightly seal the edges..
- Place biscuits on a parchment lined pan seam side down. Put them in the oven and turn down the heat to 350°F. Bake 13-16 minutes or until lightly browned..
On a parchment lined sheet tray, place the burger bombs seam-side-down. Brush the tops of the dough with melted butter, and sprinkle with sesame seeds. You can score biscuits free or cheap this week with all the coupon deals so these Bacon Cheeseburger Bombs could be an appetizer on the cheap. Place on paper towels to cool. Serve up this Cast Iron Skillet Bacon Cheeseburger Bomb for dinner tonight!