Easiest Way to Make Perfect Ray's' Bacon Cheeseburger Bombers
Ray's' Bacon Cheeseburger Bombers. This is a fun, hearty casual dish that hits all the right places on your palette. Today we'll show you how to make Bacon Cheeseburger Bombs! If you love bacon cheeseburgers, you'll go crazy for bacon cheeseburger bombs!
Place bacon on foil-lined cookie sheet with sides. Be the first to review this recipe. These bacon cheeseburger bombs are super easy to make and the kids can help which then makes them want to eat it! You can have Ray's' Bacon Cheeseburger Bombers using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ray's' Bacon Cheeseburger Bombers
- Prepare 2 can of pillsbury mini biscuit dough.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 1 packages of pre cooked bacon ( or 3 strips fresh).
- Prepare 3/4 of diced onion.
- Prepare 1 oz of squirt ketchup.
- You need 1/2 cup of rotel.
- It’s 1 packages of shredded mixed cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of McCormick hamburger seasoning.
Check out this super easy recipe bacon cheeseburger bombs from Delish.com. Place the burger bombs seam side-down on the baking tray. Brush the tops of the dough with melted butter, then sprinkle with sesame seeds. Loaded with cheese, bacon and all of the fixin's. the PERFECT weekend snack!
Ray's' Bacon Cheeseburger Bombers step by step
- preheat oven 375.
- fry your ground beef with onion 1 tspn hamburger seasoning, drain all fat..
- add can of rotel, ketchup, & cheese to drained ground beef,.
- if your using fresh bacon cook till crisp drain and chop add to burger mix..
- if your using fresh bacon just cook till crisp, drain and chop add to burger mixture.Let mixture cool.
- each biscuit dough flatten out a lil with fingers pressing in middle so they will fit into cupcake tin. your making a cup…
- now add your cooled burger mixture to raw biscuit dough I top with a lil more cheese and crimp around edges so the biscuits will puff.
- bake as directed on tin…
PagesPublic figureVideo creatorThe Recipe CriticVideosBACON CHEESEBURGER Bombs! Bacon Cheeseburger Bombs recipe: Try this Bacon Cheeseburger Bombs recipe, or contribute your own. Today we'll show you how to make Bacon Cheeseburger Bombs! What You'll Need: Ground beef Garlic powder Onion powder Oregano Pepper Salt Cubed cheddar cheese Onion Bacon Steps: Mix beef, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, pepper and salt. Bacon Cheeseburger Bombs – Whether you make the baked or fried version your parties will never be the same.