Recipe: Appetizing Bacon Cheeseburger Bites
Bacon Cheeseburger Bites. Not in the mood for an entire burger? Want to feel like you're being healthy? These Mini Bacon Cheeseburger Bites are perfect for your next game day party, neighborhood soiree or kid sleepover!!
A bite-size bunless bacon cheeseburger that you can dip in ketchup and/or mustard. Bacon Cheeseburger Bites are the ideal bitesize treat for parties, tailgating or when you're I'm pretty sure that these Bacon Cheeseburger Bites are the BEST game day appetizer I've ever made. Add shredded lettuce, a sprinkle of bacon, and a small slice of cheddar cheese. You can cook Bacon Cheeseburger Bites using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon Cheeseburger Bites
- It’s 2 of lbs. hamburger.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of egg whites.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 2 Tbsp. of mustard.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of relish.
- It’s 1 of onion, diced.
- You need 1 Tbsp. of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of Seasonings to taste: garlic powder, pepper & parsley.
- It’s of For topping: 1/2 pound bacon, diced & 1 cup cheddar cheese.
Perfect for everything from appetizer to entrée. Recipe: Bacon Cheeseburger Meatball Bites with Burger Sauce. Not in the mood for an entire burger? Want to feel like you're being healthy?
Bacon Cheeseburger Bites instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Combine all ingredients (except toppings) and mix well..
- Pat down equally divided among 36 muffin cups. Make sure to spray muffin cups with cooking spray before placing meat mixture in. Bake in oven for 25 minutes..
- While bites are cooking, cook your diced bacon and drain on paper towel lined plate..
- Top cooked bites equally with cheddar cheese. Place back in oven for 5 minutes to melt cheese..
- Enjoy topped with bacon and ketchup and mustard!.
Packed with cheese, bacon and seasoned hamburger meat, these fluffy cheeseburger bombs will be the hit of the night. You can serve the winning dish with chips and a side of ketchup for dipping! Don't let the size fool you–these two-bite burger bombs are packed with flavor! Wrap each cheese stuffed meatball in a slice of bacon and use a toothpick to secure the end of the bacon. Remove the bacon cheeseburger bites from the grill and serve immediately.