How to Cook Delicious Bacon cheeseburger soup
Bacon cheeseburger soup. The soup is full of flavor, easy to make and comforting. So incredibly creamy and flavorful, this soup is guaranteed to be a hit. Easy to make, this recipe requires only one pot and widely available ingredients.
To picture low carb cheeseburger soup, just imagine a warm, soothing, amazingly cheesy bacon cheeseburger in a bowl. Bacon Cheeseburger Soup is a hearty soup recipe that can be whipped up in just fifteen minutes. This tasty dish made with Campbell's Cream of Bacon soup and Campbell's Cheddar Cheese soup, is loaded with ground beef, real bacon bits and cheddar cheese. You can cook Bacon cheeseburger soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon cheeseburger soup
- You need 1/2 Pound of 80/20.
- Prepare 1/2 of hot breakfast sausage.
- You need of Fine diced really large poblano.
- You need of Small/med onion fine diced.
- You need of Fine diced small carrot or shaved(carrot should solidify).
- You need of Large jap fine diced.
- Prepare Pound of bacon chopped.
- Prepare 32 oz of bold beef stock.
- Prepare 2 cups of whole milk.
- Prepare of Chicago steak seasoning.
- It’s 6-8 oz of Velveeta.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post. Whisk in some cream cheese, heavy cream, and grated cheddar until everything is melted and creamy. Serve your cheeseburger soup with crumbled bacon and extra cheddar. Slow Cooker Bacon Cheeseburger Soup – comfort food at its best!
Bacon cheeseburger soup step by step
- Sauté chopped bacon in large pot until rendered and set aside.
- Add beef and sausage and par cook and then add seasoning and sauté, remove and drain..
- Add 4 tbsp butter and sauté veggies. Once soft add 4 tbsp flour and make the roux.
- Add beef/sausage and mix well followed by beef stock, splash of Worcester and simmer until thick and then add milk and simmer until desired consistency.
- Add cheese and simmer for about 20 and serve.
- Finish with crispy bacon, chives and butter fried sourdough.
This is the most requested soup for dinner in our house! SO easy – simply throw everything in the crockpot and cook. Frozen hash browns, hamburger, bacon, Worcestershire sauce, onion, garlic, Velveeta cheese and chicken broth. My husband only considers soup a main dish when it is loaded and this one fits the bill perfectly. All the goodness of a bacon cheeseburger in a delicious chowder – soup will never be the same.