Recipe: Yummy Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole
Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole. You don't go through all the work of making a bacon cheeseburger and fries; you can enjoy that classic flavor by pulling together a few simple ingredients, popping your casserole dish Featuring rich and creamy beef, melty cheese, crispy tots and salty bits of bacon, there's a lot to love about this dish. We're always down for a bacon cheeseburger but when we thought up a way to turn the dish into a delicious casserole with the addition of tater tots, we were totally hooked! This yummy casserole may be kind of a guilty pleasure, but it makes for a great dinner that the whole family will enjoy.
Making this dish is really easy. A quick & easy dinner idea, this Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole is a family favorite meal that's full of flavors everyone will love, even your pickiest of eaters. Cheeseburgers, especially bacon cheeseburgers, are literally our most favorite thing to order out, whether we're grabbing fast food or. You can cook Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole
- Prepare 1-1/2 lbs of ground beef.
- You need 1 (3 oz) of bag of real bacon bits.
- You need 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 (32 oz) of bag of frozen tater tots.
- Prepare 1 (10.75 oz) of can of condensed cheddar cheese soup.
- It’s 16 oz of sour cream.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
I saw a recipe for crockpot Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole on Youtube and had to try it, after all, I love bacon cheeseburgers with I also added more tater tots and cheese to the top. The beauty of this Crockpot Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Recipe is that there is no wrong way to do it. Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole is everything you need for a cozy winter dinner. Even better, the recipe easily doubles or triples to feed a crowd!
Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9×13 in pan with cooking spray & set it aside..
- Cook ground beef in a large skillet until it’s no longer pink & then drain. Heat the pan & add a bit of oil for better browning. Add the meat to the pan, break it into large pieces, sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of salt, & let it sit for a few minutes. Break the beef into smaller pieces as it cooks. Stir occasionally until the beef is browned..
- Combine cooked beef, bacon bits, cheddar cheese, tater tots, cheese soup & sour cream..
- Spread the combined ingredients into the pan..
- Bake for 45-50 minutes..
This post was sponsored by KRAFT, HEINZ and ORE-IDA, and I was compensated to write it. Top with bacon, tater tots, and shredded cheese. This cheeseburger Tater Tot® casserole is a quick and easy weeknight dinner that's family friendly. Try this easy Cheeseburger Tator Tot Casserole Recipe. This is easy hamburger casserole is a crowd please and the kids go crazy over it so it is a win-win in our family.