Recipe: Delicious Bacon cheeseburger wrap
Bacon cheeseburger wrap. Here's a simple how to for a bacon weave wrapped green chili cheeseburger, and just for good measure topped with a fried egg. Delicious bacon cheeseburgers in a wrap. This is a meal the family is sure to love!
For our ultimate bacon-wrapped burger, we took every single piece of the puzzle into consideration. While some may think that wrapping the burger entirely in bacon is too much, it. So what makes a bacon wrapped cheeseburger ultimate? You can have Bacon cheeseburger wrap using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon cheeseburger wrap
- It’s 1 lb of hamburger meat.
- You need 8 of bacon strips.
- Prepare 4 of tortillas.
- You need 1 of lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 of any other condiments you like.
The answer is simply the best ingredients that come together to make something spectacular. If you can, have your butcher coarse grind some. These Bacon-Wrapped Cheeseburger Bites are cute, creative and crowd-pleasing! Slightly crisp baked bacon is wrapped around a bite-sized cheeseburger and a little lettuce, tomato and pickle.
Bacon cheeseburger wrap instructions
- brown hamburger meat with any seasoning you like and drain, set aside.
- fry bacon and set aside.
- between the meat and bacon I chop my lettuce and tomatoes.
- lay tortilla out and add meat two bacon strips cheese let and tom, just like a burrito, fold it up with one end tucked in ( just like a burrito).
- you can lightly spray pan and grill the wraps on both sides, about 4 min each side, let the cheese melt.
If you love bacon cheeseburgers, you'll go crazy for bacon cheeseburger bombs! A seasoned ground beef and bacon mixture is wrapped in biscuit dough with cheddar cheese and pickles. How to make Double Bacon Angus cheese burger wraps with spinach and onions. Tips for Bacon, Burgers, Beef, Ground Beef, and Pork. Even if you've been grilling cheeseburgers forever, you might not know these little tricks that can make your burgers.