Recipe: Yummy One Pot Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
One Pot Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole. All of the flavours of a bacon cheeseburger in an easy one-pot casserole! I guess I missed the whole one-pot craze that went around awhile ago but I did bookmark a few recipes to try including this one-pot cheeseburger casserole from Damn Delicious. Includes bacon, ground beef, onion, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, beef broth, ketchup, yellow mustard, worcestershire sauce, pasta, pepper, salt, cheddar cheese.
Now if you're a cheeseburger lover like me, you'll love this pasta skillet. It's all the flavors of a cheeseburger in pasta form with crumbled ground beef. Subscribe & check out my other videos! www.youtube.com/cookingandcrafting This was super fast and easy and the flavor was crazy delicious! You can cook One Pot Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of One Pot Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
- It’s 4 of strips bacon, cut into 1 inch pieces.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 of (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of (8-ounce) can tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 cup of beef broth.
- You need 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of yellow mustard.
- You need 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 8 oz of pasta.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded.
You don't go through all the work of making a bacon cheeseburger and fries; you can enjoy that classic flavor by pulling together a few simple ingredients, popping your casserole dish in the oven and waiting for a big, bold homemade dinner to be ready in less than an hour. This creamy low-carb bacon cheeseburger casserole is loaded with enough eggs, Cheddar, and beef to satisfy your family any night of the week. Need a simple ground beef casserole to feed your family or friends? They will love this easy low-carb bacon cheeseburger casserole.
One Pot Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole step by step
- Cook the bacon in a large pan over medium heat, about 5-7 minutes, set aside on paper towels to drain and drain the grease from the pan..
- Cook the ground beef and onion in the same pan over medium-high heat, about 5-7 minutes, and drain any excess grease..
- Add the diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, broth, ketchup, mustard, worcestershire sauce and pasta, bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer covered until the pasta is al dente tender, about 15 minutes..
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, sprinkle on the cheese and simmer, covered until the cheese has melted, about 2-3 minutes, and serve garnished with the bacon..
This is sooooo good and family friendly. PLUS, it's a whole meal in one pot! It is kind of like glorified hamburger helper but you can tell it is from scratch! Try this tasty cheeseburger casserole topped with Cascadian Farm™ Spud Puppies™ potatoes and bacon! Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole is full of macaroni, American cheese, bacon, and ground beef and flavored with a little ketchup, mustard, and dill pickles.