Recipe: Tasty MEATBALL BACON CHEESEBURGER CASSEROLE
MEATBALL BACON CHEESEBURGER CASSEROLE. This creamy low-carb bacon cheeseburger casserole is loaded with enough eggs, Cheddar, and beef to satisfy your family any night of the week. All the joys of eating a cheeseburger, and none of the carbs. This recipe takes low carb living to new levels of deliciousness that will last a long time. ????.
Unlike its traditional counterpart, my version has a simple list of ingredients that avoids anything inflammatory, it fits easily into any diet. If you are following a low carb or keto diet, just leave out the sweet potato and substitute. As good as it sounds—a bacon cheeseburger in easy casserole form! You can have MEATBALL BACON CHEESEBURGER CASSEROLE using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of MEATBALL BACON CHEESEBURGER CASSEROLE
- Prepare 1 of frozen hash brown cubes.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 of meatballs.
- It’s 1 of bacon.
- It’s 1 of ketchup.
- You need tsp of salt.
- Prepare pinch of pepper.
- You need tbsp of oil.
Instead of fries on the side, you get golden brown potato nuggets on top. Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole is full of macaroni, American cheese, bacon, and ground beef and flavored with a little ketchup, mustard, and dill pickles. It may sound a little strange, but it is crazy delicious! I was a little unsure I would like this casserole.
MEATBALL BACON CHEESEBURGER CASSEROLE instructions
- Cook frozen meatball in oven as directed..
- Cook frozen hash brown with onions on stove frying with small amount of oil season with little salt and pepper or lawry's seasoning instead of salt..
- Cook bacon and crumble..
- After meatballs,potatoes are done place meatballs on bottom of pan drizzle ketchup and light layer of shredded cheese on top then layer with potatoes sprinkle of cheese and crumbled bacon then apply one more layer of potatoes cheese and bacon place in oven until cheese is melted about 5 mins on 350 with foil on top. Then ready to serve..
Burgers are one of my favorite keto meals because they are so easily accessible. In fact, when I am strapped for time, I will often hit up the drive-through at Freddies and order a lettuce wrapped bacon cheeseburger. It is truly a lifesaver for me with keto. Meatballs stacked on toothpicks with all of the ingredients for a deluxe bacon cheeseburger! The recipe starts with Farm Rich Original Meatballs – layer on a piece of cheese, a hunk of bacon, and your favorite cheeseburger toppings – skewer them together with a toothpick, and serve them right up!