How to Prepare Delicious Bacon Cheeseburger Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms
Bacon Cheeseburger Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms. Remove from heat and stir in the cream cheese. Take the mushrooms out of the oven salt and pepper them, then turn them over and salt. How can you go wrong with bacon?
I know this doesn't look like much but it was incredibly good. Mushroom Cheddar Bacon Burger is the ultimate cheeseburger recipe. Melted cheese, grilled portabellas, crisp bacon, and savory sauce are a mouth-watering combination. You can cook Bacon Cheeseburger Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon Cheeseburger Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms
- It’s 8 of large Portabella mushrooms, stems removed.
- You need 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ketchup.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of hot sauce, such as Frank's brand.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper and salt to taste.
- It’s 1/4 cup of garlic and herb flavored cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of Italian four cheese blend, shredded, divided use.
- Prepare 6 of strips of bacon, precooked until slightly crispy.
- Prepare 4 of grape or cherry tomatos , sliced.
- You need 1 of recipe of Chipotle Ranch Dressing, recipe attached in direction step # 6.
- You need of OPTIONAL SERVING SUGGESTION.
- Prepare 8 cup of mixed salad greens.
These easy stuffed mushrooms are filled with classic cheeseburger ingredients! Ground beef, bacon, & cheese make this recipe one worth You can freeze stuffed mushrooms for make ahead convenience, provided you do not bake them first. Prepare them with the stuffing but do not top with. Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms topped with marinara, sautéed spinach, and crispy panko goat cheese medallions.
Bacon Cheeseburger Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms instructions
- Line a baking sheet with foil, spray foil with non stick spray. Preheat oven to 425.
- In a medium skillet brown ground beef with onion and garlic until no pink remains. Drain off any excess fat in pan.
- Add ketchup, dijon mustard, hot sauce , salt, pepper, worcestershire sauce, cream cheese and 1 cup of the Italian blend cheese, mix in well and turn off heat.
- Place mushrooms on prepared pan cup side up and fill each one evenly with cheeseburger mixture.
- Top each filled mushroom with remaining Italian cheese blend, top with pieces of bacon and a tomato slices.
- Bake about 20 to 25 minutes until mushrooms are tender, filling is hot and cheese has melted. Serve with Chipotle Ranch Dressing, recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/341757-chipotle-ranch-dip-sauce-spread-andor-dressing.
- Serve on a salad if desired, with the Chipotle dressing.
These vegetarian portobello stuffed mushrooms are filled with marinara sauce (store-bought or homemade), sautéed spinach, and a crispy panko breadcrumb coated goat cheese. How to Serve Baked Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms. Kitchen Tools Used in the Recipe. There aren't that many carbs in portabella mushrooms. But there are carbs in artichokes and spinach.