Recipe: Yummy Brad's ahi tuna tartare
Brad's ahi tuna tartare. Asian Influenced Ahi Tuna Tartare with Avocado recipe prepared by Evan Turner, Chef De Cuisine at The Brazen Head. A beautiful dish that tastes as. Ahi Tuna Tartare w/ Avocado, Crispy Shallots & Soy-Sesame DressingZen Can Cook.
If you think you've seen this before, you're absolutely right. In a separate bowl, combine the olive oil, lime zest, lime juice, wasabi, soy sauce, hot red pepper sauce, salt, and pepper. Marinade Ahi Tuna for at least one hour. You can have Brad's ahi tuna tartare using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's ahi tuna tartare
- Prepare 12 oz of sushi grade ahi tuna.
- It’s 1 tbs of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of rice wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of white and black sesame seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground mustard and ginger.
- Prepare to taste of Sea salt.
- Prepare of Garnishment.
- Prepare of Crystallized ginger.
- It’s leaves of Radicchio.
Slice Ahi Tuna steak into small chunks and place evenly in a small cup depending on the size of the desired product so that it is covered. Press down firmly in the cup to mold the Tartare. Flip cup over and tap on top so molded Tartare comes out in one piece. This Ahi Tuna Tartare recipe is super fresh, flavorful and only has four ingredients!
Brad's ahi tuna tartare instructions
- Chop tuna into small pieces. Add rest of ingredients except garnish. Mix well..
- Serve in a radicchio leaf, top with crystallized ginger. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
In French cuisine, Sauce Tartare (Tartare Sauce) is a white sauce made with mayonnaise and hard boiled egg yolks. The sauce is garnished with onions, chives and capers, and is usually served with seafood. Luckily, tuna tartare is actually so easy to make at home, requires no cooking, and is healthy and delicious! Another important thing to remember when making this tuna tartare in sesame ginger sauce is to use a sharp knife! This will make the process SO much easier when preparing the tartare.