Recipe: Yummy Healthy and Tender Chicken Meatballs Using Tofu and Ground Chicken Breast
Healthy and Tender Chicken Meatballs Using Tofu and Ground Chicken Breast. These healthy chicken meatballs make a great weeknight meal. These easy baked chicken meatballs are gluten-free (no breadcrumbs), clean Add moisture: The meat by itself will shrink when cooked. Add eggs and almond meal to help keep the meatballs tender and moist, but don't add too.
These are already pretty healthy ground chicken meatballs, but some people would question if the heavy.. Healthy Chicken Meatballs Recipes on Yummly Stir-fry Thai Noodles With Chicken Meatballs, Mini Chicken Meatballs, Buffalo Chicken Meatballs. You can cook Healthy and Tender Chicken Meatballs Using Tofu and Ground Chicken Breast using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy and Tender Chicken Meatballs Using Tofu and Ground Chicken Breast
- It’s of Ground chicken breast.
- You need of Firm tofu.
- You need of Onion (or Japanese leek).
- It’s of Egg.
- You need of Ginger (grated).
- It’s of Miso.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need of Water (for cooking meatballs).
Healthy and Tender Chicken Meatballs Using Tofu and Ground Chicken Breast step by step
- Drain the tofu well. Chop the onion. Combine all the meatball ingredients and mix well..
- The mixture is very soft, so spoon the mixture gently into the cooking water. Keep the water at a simmer..
- If you boil the water vigorously, the meatballs will fall apart, so be careful. Once you finish spooning the meat balls into the water, turn off the heat. Cook the meatballs through with the residual heat..
- Cool the meatballs in the cooking liquid to keep them moist. Use the cooking liquid to make your hot pot and soup..
- [Related recipe: Tender Tsukune https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147041-tender-fluffy-tsukune-meatball.
- [Related recipe] Fluffy egg soup, using the cooking liquid of chicken meatbalsl https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145855-fluffy-egg-drop-soup-with-boiled-chicken-broth.
- [Related recipe: Chinese-style chicken meatball soup https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152376-chinese-soup-with-cellophane-noodles-and-fluffy-light-chicken-meatballs.
- [Related recipe] Chicken meatballs with sweet and sour sauce or sweet soy sauce based sauce. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153494-tender-and-juicy-low-cal-chinese-meatballs.
- [Related recipe] Chinese-style rice using the cooking liquid of chicken meatballs https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155241-chinese-mixed-rice-with-chicken-broth.
- [Related recipe] Korean-style chawan-mushi https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154370-kelanchim-korean-chawanmushi-steamed-egg-custard.
They are so moist, with a perfect balance of flavors and so addictive. You can prepare it ahead of time and use as meat substitute on your favorite dishes! Enjoy! 😊 For more healthy and easy recipes, please don't forget to Subscribe and hit the notification bell for more updates. Ground chicken: I highly recommend using ground chicken thighs and not chicken breast. Parmesan and almond flour: Both of these ingredients help keep the juices inside the chicken meatballs while they bake (similar to if you had used breadcrumbs).