Recipe: Appetizing almond bark candy
almond bark candy. White almond bark, an easy candy made with only two ingredients—almonds and melted white chocolate—is a great family treat or perfect gift for the holidays. Almond bark (also known as vanilla flavored candy coating) is a chocolate-like confection made with vegetable fats instead of cocoa butter and with coloring and flavors added. It can be bought in packages, blocks, or round discs where candy and baking supplies are sold.
Start with chocolate almond bark, candy melts, baking chocolate or even chocolate chips and then add in your favorite mix ins. There is no wrong recipe for it. Add in candy, cookies, nuts, even bacon. You can cook almond bark candy using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of almond bark candy
- It’s 2 lb of vanilla almond bark.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of rice crispies.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of honey comb.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of small marshmallows.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of cashew peices-or nut of choice.
Our most trusted Almond Bark Candy recipes. Reviewed by millions of home cooks. Melt white almond bark on top of double boiler (never add water as it curdles the white almond bark). View top rated Almond bark candy recipes with ratings and reviews.
almond bark candy instructions
- melt bark over hot water (double boiler), I set pan inside a pan of water on medium high heat.
- keep stirring untill melted.
- remove from heat and add crispies, honey comb and cashews.
- gently stir in marshmallows.
- drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper and let set.
- u may choose to add sprinkles:-) these can be frozen.
I made it easy on myself and just dropped the mixture into miniature foil baking/candy cups. The name "almond bark" is, like so much else about the product, an oddity; completely devoid of Its more accurate names are less appetizing: confectionary coating, candy coating, and according to.. Confectionery Vanilla Flavored Almond Bark (White Chocolate). Making Homemade Candy Coated Truffles with White Chocolate and Chocolate Filling Almond Rocca. Stir in peanut butter, then rest of ingredients.