Recipe: Yummy Sweet Ravioli
You can cook Sweet Ravioli using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet Ravioli
- Prepare of For Ravioli.
- Prepare 1 cup of maida(all purpose flour).
- Prepare 60 gm of Ghee.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of For Creamy Sauce.
- It’s 1litre of Full Fat Milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Milkmaid.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Custard Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Rose Water.
- It’s 1 drop of Green colour.
- You need of For Filling.
- Prepare 150 gms of Green Peas.
- You need 2 tbsp of Coconut (grated).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Condensed Milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Ghee.
- Prepare as needed of Mix dry fruits chopped.
- You need as needed of Ghee for frying.
Sweet Ravioli instructions
- To prepared the rich milk sauce : Take havey bottom pan and add milk in it and bring it to boil. Boil it till reduced the milk to it's 3/4th of it's quantity. Mix 1 tbsp custard powder in 2 teaspoon of water, add this mixture to reduced milk, cook it consistency become thick, add condensed milk too..
- Now add rose water mix well, keep this mixture for cool at room temperature, then put into fridge for 1 hr to chill..
- For makeing ravioli dough: Take big bowl or plate add 250 gms maida and 60 gms ghee, salt. Make medium soft dough by adding little by little lukewarm water, cover the dough with cling wrap and Keep aside for 15 mins..
- For Green Peas stuffing : Peel the peas, and grind them. Heat a pan on medium flame, add 2 tbsp ghee in it, add peas mixture, Now add ground green peas paste and mix until well combined..
- Add condensed milk to the green peas mixture. Mix until condensed milk is well combined with green peas mixture..
- Keep stirring until halwa is dense and reaches the desired consistency. Now add crushed cardamom, chopped almonds, cashew nuts. Mix until well combined and turn off the heat. Green Peas stuffing is ready..
- For making ravioli:- take a small portion of dough, make a round ball, dust some flour on work top, then roll it out on thin sheet, cut out hearts using heart shape cutter..
- Place prepared green peas mixture filling in some of hearts, apply maida water mixture on side, using your fingers tips, cover with remaining hearts press and seal it with fork..
- Now take pan add sufficient amount of ghee to fry ravioli, fry them on low – medium flame till they become crispy..
- For assembling : Take a serving plate, add chilled milk sauce, add chopped mixed fruits on it. Place sugar coated ravioli on it. serve chilled..
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)