Recipe: Perfect Hot Honey Chicken and Sweet Potato Waffles!
Hot Honey Chicken and Sweet Potato Waffles!. Buffalo Chicken Poutine on Potato Waffles – Cupcakes & Kale Chips. Fried Chicken and Waffles with Hot Sauce Maple Syrup — Cooking with Cocktail Rings. The classic chicken and waffles recipe combines the best of both sweet and savory worlds, and the two flavors are showcased in a Brown.
To accompany our irresistibly spicy-sweet chicken, we're whipping up a bold side of sweet potatoes tossed with vibrant yellow curry paste and currants. Our vegetarian recipes contain no red meat, poultry, fish, or seafood, and may include eggs, animal-based dairy products, and honey. Thanks to a quick honey-chipotle marinade, meaty chicken thighs and chunks of sweet potatoes pick up spicy, smoky flavor with a bit of sweetness. You can have Hot Honey Chicken and Sweet Potato Waffles! using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hot Honey Chicken and Sweet Potato Waffles!
- Prepare 1 lb of Chicken strips.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt, pepper, cornstarch and garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 can of sweet yams of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of pancake mix.
- Prepare 1/2 of of milk.
- You need 1 tablespoon of honey and hot sauce.
A staple ingredient in Mexican cuisine, chipotles in adobo are simply smoked and dried jalapeño peppers that are preserved in a sweet and tangy. Carefully place coated chicken into hot oil, making sure not to crowd the pan. Probably these lean chicken waffles with sweet potato – macronutrient dense with every bite! This is another take on my chicken and sweet potato patties I made a while back.
Hot Honey Chicken and Sweet Potato Waffles! instructions
- Mix chicken and all seasonings and flour. Then fry for 15 mins..
- Blend milk, pancake mix 1 tablespoon of veg oil and sweet potatoes. Then add into waffle maker..
- Plate then add hot honey mixture on on chicken and garnish with fresh fruits. Enjoy!.
The good thing about making them this way is that they will hold together much easier AND are more portable. You can top these Buffalo Chicken Sweet Potato Fries with your favorite type of cheese. You can use anything from cheddar to mozzarella to blue cheese or I have been craving buffalo chicken so this is perfect timing, especially since I love sweet potatoes too! I made your Levain chocolate chip and. Preheat a Belgian waffle iron to medium heat according to the manufacturer's instructions.