Recipe: Yummy Sig's Simple Salmon Sandwich
Sig's Simple Salmon Sandwich. Simple ingredients make a hearty sandwich using canned salmon (pink or sockeye). The spinach helps keep your toast from getting soggy Place the salmon and thousand island dressing in a bowl, and mash with a fork to combine. Garlic Parmesan Crusted Salmon and Asparagus – baked salmon recipe with everything cooked in the oven!
You can cook fish in parchment in your microwave in less than. Spread the lemon juice and skyr combination on each slice of rye bread. Top each slice with fresh watercress. You can have Sig's Simple Salmon Sandwich using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sig's Simple Salmon Sandwich
- It’s 1 small of can of red salmon , I make sure it is line caught and not from farmed stock..
- You need 2 of tablespoons of best mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 pinch of each of dried tarragon and dill.
- Prepare 1 pinch of black , fresh cracked pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of good balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 of good handful of salad leaves of choice.
- You need 4 slice of of a dark rye, rustic or artesian bread.
Layer on smoked salmon, followed by sliced red onions, and capers if using. Sprinkle with salt & pepper to taste. Toasty grilled Gruyere Swiss cheese sandwich with smoked salmon and Meyer lemon. I finally got around to making this fabulous sandwich, but instead of using preserved lemons (most people don't have those sitting around), I boiled Meyer lemon slices down in.
Sig's Simple Salmon Sandwich step by step
- Drain the can of salmon of all its liquid and tip the fish into a bowl. Remove the bone and , flake the fish.
- Add the mayonnaise and the pepper, dill and tarragon, stir then add the vinegar and stir again.
- Make tiny lmarble sized little balls with your hand.
- Arrange the lettuce on your bread and top with the little fish balls. I do not butter the bread as the mayonnaise is sufficient ..
- Alternatively you can spread this onto the bread, or make little lettuce arrangements as starter or finger food for a buffet.
These useful spices can be used to cook so many different meals! Cut the avocado in half and use only half of it. Smash the avocado using a fork or potato masher. These Smoked Salmon Sandwiches are incredibly easy to make and chock full of nutritious ingredients. Makes for the most perfect light and healthy lunch.