Recipe: Delicious Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb)
Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb). This Keto Sausage Sauerkraut Soup is a perfect mixture of tanginess together with smoky paprika taste with an additional hint of wild mushrooms added. Keto Sausage Sauerkraut soup for weight loss. With thousands of recipes, which promise you to lose weight when you eat a bowl of cabbage.
I always have some fermented foods in my fridge as they. But after trying a homemade sauerkraut recipe, the commercially canned stuff just doesn't cut it anymore. That's why I teach keto strategies that honor your preferences and needs. You can cook Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb) using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb)
- Prepare 10 of Hot Dogs (Gluten-Free found to have lowest carbs).
- It’s 2 tbs of Avacado Oil.
- It’s 1 lb of sauerkraut (both solid and liquid).
- Prepare 3 cups of Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 of stevia sweetener packet.
- It’s 2 tbs of Dijon Mustard.
- Prepare 1 of shallot or small onion.
- Prepare 2 strips of Bacon.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chives.
If you thrive on low carb and are ready to ditch the one-size-fits-all approach. Share low carb keto recipes here! Please post recipes only. (Feel free to discuss them in the comments.) I love bacon on a burger, in a blt, or chopped on top of a salad but in something like soup it always gets weird. This Keto Slow-Cooker Reuben Soup filled with corned beef, swiss cheese and saurkraut is the perfect low-carb alternative to your favorite reuben sandwich!
Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb) step by step
- Dice onion and bacon into small pieces and put in pot. Fry bacon and onion until browned. delay adding onion by couple of mins if you like crispy bacon..
- Add broth, water, oil, mustard, sweetener, pepper, bay leaves and mustard.
- Measure out sauerkraut making sure there are both solids and liquids (more liquid the more acidic soup – adjust to likeness). Drain liquid into soup then take solids and chop to make less stringy. Add to soup..
- Chop hot dogs in 1/4 of an inch width (can be substituted for sausage). Add to soup. Simmer 15 mins..
- Add pinch of baking soda with 1 tbsp of heavy cream. Stir in. Taste soup add salt as required. Add chives as a garnish..
The month where I share tons of great slow-cooker recipes. We spent the first couple weeks of Crocktober. Sauerkraut and smoked sausage are the stars of this thick, creamy soup that's ready in just a few minutes. This Keto Sausage Sauerkraut Soup is a perfect mixture of tanginess together with smoky paprika taste with an additional hint of wild mushrooms added. Today I'm sharing a German Sauerkraut Soup with you that is similar to how my mom used to make it for us in Germany.