Recipe: Perfect Puff-puff (Fanke)
Puff-puff (Fanke). I'll show you how to achieve great tasting, rounded puff-puff without your hands touching it. For the step-by-step instructions, ingredients list and exact. Nigerian Puff Puff is that spongy, deep-fried, spherical snack that originated from Nigeria.
The term "Puff-Puff" comes from the Japanese onomatopoeia for a woman rubbing her breasts in someone's face. Puff-puff (as it is called in Nigeria and Sierra Leone, and in anglophone Cameroon; also called buffloaf [boflot] in Ghana, bofloto in the Ivory Coast, mikate in Congo, beignet in Francophone Cameroon (although it is not based on the same dough as the French pastry of the same name). Puff Puff — A very popular West African street food that's quick and easy to make with different variations. You can have Puff-puff (Fanke) using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Puff-puff (Fanke)
- Prepare of flour.
- You need of sugar.
- You need of yeast.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- You need of Coconut flakes (optional).
Banana puff-puff A samu kullin fanke a juye yankakkiyar ayabar a ciki a barshi yayi mintuna kadan saboda flavour din ayabar ya dan ratsa kullin. A dora mai in ya soyu se a dinga debo fanke ana. Nigerian Puff Puff is a fluffy, spongy and simply delicious snack. See step by step recipe and watch detailed video on how to Nigerian Puff Puff is one Nigerian Snack that you eat and never forget.
Puff-puff (Fanke) step by step
- Picture of the above mention ingredients.
- In a bowl sieve the flour then add baking powder,yeast,sugar and pinch of salt stir them together..
- Mix warm and cool water together pour into the bowl and stir it very well until everything in the bowl is well mix..
- Cover the bowl and alot it to double it size for some hour..
- Set your pan on fire and pour oil into it, alot it to fry.Then be dropping the mixture into the oil to fry,be flapping it until it is golding brown..
Puff puff (called bofrot in Ghana) is a popular West African street snack made from simple ingredients,. Flour, sugar and yeast is combined to make a dough which is then deep fried. This snack is loved by. puff puff pass. The Puff-Puff is a sacred technique bestowed upon mortal-kind by the Goddess on High. Originating in Akira Toriyama's Dragon Ball manga, the act refers to.well, you're bright enough to figure it out.