Recipe: Appetizing sunshines oven fried flounder
sunshines oven fried flounder. sunshines oven fried flounder this is quick and great. Try this healthy way of cooking fish! Tastes like fried! ***Music written by Dimel.
If fried fish is not on your diet then this oven fried flounder recipe will give you the taste of fried fish without actually frying it. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; sprinkle over fish. The Spruce / Diana Mocanu Serve fried flounder hot, garnished with lemon wedges and parsley sprigs, if desired. You can cook sunshines oven fried flounder using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of sunshines oven fried flounder
- You need 1/4 cup of cornmeal (nit self-rising or cornmeal mix).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dry breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried dill.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 4 of 6.oz flounder.
- It’s 1/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 of cooking spray.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter melted.
Position rack on top shelf in oven. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and set a wire rack on top. Lightly spray or brush rack with vegetable oil. Pat fish dry with paper towels.
sunshines oven fried flounder step by step
- preheat oven at 450°..
- mix frist 6 ingredients in a pie plate or shallow dish.mix well.
- dip fish in milk, and dredge in cornmeal mixture.place fish in a 13×9 – inch baking pan coated with cooking spray, drizzle with butter..
- bake on 450 for 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork..
- serve with lemon and tartar sauce.enjoy.
Slice fillets in half lengthwise to form long pieces. In a pie plate or wide shallow dish, whisk egg white with buttermilk. Coat flounder fillets in a mixture of panko breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese for a quick and easy fish recipe for dinner. If flounder is not available, you can use any other mild white fish fillets. Squeeze some fresh lemon juice on top of any fish to eliminate any unwanted fishiness.