Recipe: Perfect Savory Mushroom Crepes
Savory Mushroom Crepes. Make crepes if using homemade & set aside. Heat the oil in a large skillet until hot enough to sizzle a slice of mushroom. Add the mushrooms all at once and cook, stirring, over.
These tasty turkey and mushroom crepes are flavored with a fabulous seasoned Parmesan cheese sauce. Use the homemade crepes recipe or use purchased crepes. If you're planning a Mother's Day brunch, enjoy this Savory Mushroom Pesto Crepe Recipe. You can have Savory Mushroom Crepes using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Savory Mushroom Crepes
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of melted butter.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 pound of oyster mushrooms.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of dried Italian herbs.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of fresh parsley, minced.
- You need 1/4 cup of dark beer, I used a chili chocolate winter ale.
- Prepare of mozzarella cheese.
This savory crepe recipe has you using the crepes like you would tortillas in enchiladas – you fill A great way to change up dinner, these Savory Crepes with Ham and Mushrooms have crepes that. Recipe for homemade Savory Crepes with Meat Mushroom Veggie Filling. Loaded with ground meat, carrots, mushrooms and cabbage, the filling completes the crepes. Have you ever tried savory crepes?
Savory Mushroom Crepes step by step
- Combine first five ingredients and whisk thoroughly or pulse in a blender. (Some french cooks even swear that the crepe batter is best refrigerated and used the next day.).
- Warm a small saute pan on med. High heat..
- Melt a small amount of butter in the pan, just enough to lightly coat the surface. Using a ladle, pour about a 1/4 cup of batter on one side of the pan. Use a circular motion to spread the batter evenly to all sides of the pan..
- Cook crepes roughly 4 minutes on each side or until a light browning occurs..
- Continue until all crepe batter is cooked. (You'll have extras for breakfast!).
- In a larger sauce pan, melt one tablespoon of butter and add mushrooms. Cook on medium heat until soft but not mushy, about five minutes..
- Add beer and spices. Simmer until the beer thickens slightly, 2-3 minutes..
- In your crepe pan, top one crepe with mozzarella cheese (as much or as little as you'd like). Cover with a lid and steam on low heat until the crepe is warmed and the cheese is melted. Be careful not to burn the bottom of the crepe..
- Top with mushrooms and sauce..
- Repeat until you are out of filling..
- Eat em' up!!.
I've loved crepes since I was a little girl. Saute the mushrooms and heat up the turkey in order to prepare the crepes. Lay the crepe flat on a plate. Place two filled crepes on a plate and top with Herbed Creme Fraiche. Keywords: savory crepes, mushroom crepes, vegetarian crepes, spaghetti squash crepes, date night dinner ideas, valentines dinner recipe.