Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Turkey Escarole Soup
Turkey Escarole Soup. Keywords: Escarole Soup, healthy italian recipes, Italian Wedding Soup, Turkey Meatball Soup, Turkey This looks fabulous! I love Escarole Soup in the Fall and Winter. Wondering what to do with leftover turkey?
We made this soup and we both eally enjoyed it. It took us a little longer to brown the meatballs than what the directions say, but overall the. This client and family favorite is easy to make. You can cook Turkey Escarole Soup using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turkey Escarole Soup
- You need 1 of Turkey Carcass plus any leftover turkey meat.
- Prepare 2 can of Corn.
- Prepare 2 can of Green Beans.
- It’s 2 can of Peas.
- You need 2 can of Sliced Carrots.
- Prepare 2 (32 oz.) of Container Chicken Broth.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Poultry Seasoning.
- You need 1 of large Bunch Escarole.
- Prepare 1 of Salt & Pepper to taste.
- You need 1 lb of Pasta, I used Ditalini.
- Prepare 1 of Parmesan Cheese (optional).
For full recipe and other delicious ideas, please check out my. Season soup to taste with salt and pepper. Atkins welcomes you to try our delicious Escarole Soup with Turkey Meatballs recipe for a low carb lifestyle. Get started by browsing our full list of ingredients here.
Turkey Escarole Soup step by step
- In a large pot, add turkey carcass and onion. Cover with water to about an inch above the carcass. Bring to a boil then lower heat and cook for 2 hours..
- Place a strainer on another pot. Remove carcass, place in strainer then pour broth through strainer..
- Add vegetables, escarole, chicken broth, and seasonings to stock..
- Pick off as much turkey from carcass as possible, add all meat to stock..
- Bring to a boil and cook for 30 minutes. In last 10 minutes, add pasta..
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, if desired..
- Serve hot and enjoy!.
Learn how to make Turkey meatball and escarole soup & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. Back to Escarole Soup with Turkey Meatballs. Escarole, small pasta, and ground turkey meatballs in a chicken broth. It's a filling soup, but not overwhelming, typical of Southern Italian cooking. It is particularly good when prepared with a.