How to Make Appetizing lobster mac and cheese
lobster mac and cheese. How can mac and cheese get any better? I hope you enjoy this easy Lobster Mac and Cheese recipe! Reviews for: Photos of Lobster Mac and Cheese.
Too hard to find fresh lobster in your neck of the woods? Got a craving for MORE mac? Lobster Mac and Cheese is rich, decadent and oh so cheesy! You can have lobster mac and cheese using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of lobster mac and cheese
- Prepare 40 oz of lobster meat.
- You need 1 lb of macaroni elbows cook to instructions on box.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of extra sharp cheddar cheese shredded.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of colby jack cheese shredded.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of margarine.
- It’s 2 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cornstarch.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
Cooked pasta and lobster are tossed in creamy white cheese sauce and baked with a parmesan crumb topping. If for some reason, I should require a "last meal" it would be filet mignon. Lobster Mac and Cheese – one of the most comforting side dish loaded with cheesy goodness, chunks of lobster meat and great flavors for an absolute decadent meal! I still couldn't seem to process until now how my Southern Baked Mac and Cheese recipe has received glowing feedback from you all.
lobster mac and cheese step by step
- heat milk add cheese when milk is hot dont boil amd dont let stick to bottom.
- in a pan heat margarine and 1 teaspoon od garlic look lobster over for shell cook in margarine till done.
- as cheese melts stir when smooth ad cornstarch milk with is mixed well it will thicken add cheese to pasta.
- add lobster to mac and cheese margarine and all.
This Lobster Mac and Cheese recipe was sponsored by the dairy farm families of New England. Once in a while, everyone deserves a little decadence in their life – and this amazing Lobster Mac and Cheese is just the thing when you are craving cheesy, rich comfort food! Since the only issue was the lobster, and in the end it wasn't even an issue, the rest was a piece of cake! Seriously easy and from what I was told, definitely delicious. If you love lobster… and of course mac n cheese, then this is a must try.