Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Homemade LOBSTER mac and cheese
Homemade LOBSTER mac and cheese. How can mac and cheese get any better? He BEST Homemade Mac and Cheese of your LIFE. Outrageously cheesy, ultra creamy, and topped with a crunchy Panko-Parmesan topping, this mac and cheese recipe is most definitely a keeper.
Got a craving for MORE mac? Lobster Mac and Cheese is rich, decadent and oh so cheesy! Cooked pasta and lobster are tossed in creamy white cheese sauce and baked with a parmesan crumb topping. You can cook Homemade LOBSTER mac and cheese using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade LOBSTER mac and cheese
- Prepare 3 medium of cooked lobsters.
- Prepare 4 cup of cheese (your preferences).
- It’s 2 cup of milk.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of cooked pasta.
- You need 2 1/3 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of rosemary.
- It’s of salt.
If for some reason, I should require a "last meal" it would be filet mignon. Fresh lobster and a blend of three cheeses are baked in a creamy lobster sauce in this dish. This is one of my favorites. Any pasta shape works here, but corkscrews are our favorite for holding the warm, velvety sauce inside.
Homemade LOBSTER mac and cheese instructions
- Remove all meat from lobsters (be careful not to cut yourself, maybe use gloves) cut meat into chunks and set aside..
- In a medium saucepan combine the flour butter and milk to make a roux. 1 1/2 stick of Butter first(saving the remaining butter to top), then flour. Cook a little making sure not to scorch. Then add milk. It will get thick but you may need to add more milk..
- To the roux add rosemary salt and cheese.
- Finally add lobster meat and pasta. Add all ingredients to baking pan. Sprinkle the top with bread crumbs and add butter on top..
- Bake in oven set to 400° for 15 mins or until top is browned and butter is melted..
- All measurements are approximate may have to adjust accordingly. ..
- I made hush puppies and crab cakes to go along with this but it can easily be the main dish!! Enjoy!.
Lobster mac and cheese couldn't be easier to make at home than with Ina Garten's recipe. Indulgent lobster makes this rich and cheesy homemade mac and cheese uber decadent. Stir in pasta, reserved cooking liquid, lobster, lemon juice and half of the chives. It is lobster mac and cheese, after all, so why not go all out? Spoon the mac and cheese into either one big casserole dish or a few individual dishes for a more romantic feel.