Recipe: Perfect Stuffed Baked Potatoes
Stuffed Baked Potatoes. Double Baked Potatoes aka Twice Baked Potatoes – Filled with Flavor! How to make HASSELBACK POTATOES recipe (Baked Potato). Stuffed baked potatoes are the ultimate comfort food, but the most popular fillings—cheese, bacon, and sour cream—are not exactly the healthiest options when piled together.
Breakfast Baked Potatoes Leftover Baked Potatoes Stuffed Baked Potatoes Baked Breakfast This Stuffed Breakfast Potatoes recipe is perfect for breakfast or brunch with family and friends! Stuffed baked potatoes can be filled with butter, sour cream, chives, cheese, and vegetables. For a heartier dish, the potato may also be stuffed with small pieces of meat. You can have Stuffed Baked Potatoes using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Baked Potatoes
- It’s 12 of small russet potatoes.
- You need 1 of large broccoli floret.
- You need 1 of chicken breast.
- You need 1.5 cups of blended cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of pepper.
- You need 2 teaspoons of paprika.
- You need 1 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 1/4 stick of butter (melted).
Cut each potato in half lengthwise; scoop out the pulp, leaving a thin shell. Baked stuffed potatoes with crunchy exterior, delicious filling and unique flavor. This is the kind of potato dish you can never get bored of. Delicious stuffed baked potatoes with a creamy mushroom and spinach topping are perfect for a quick and easy weeknight meal!
Stuffed Baked Potatoes instructions
- Preheat oven to 425° Fahrenheit..
- Count out 12 small to medium-sized russet potatoes and wash them thoroughly..
- Mix 1/4 cup of olive oil with 1 teaspoon of salt, pepper, and paprika..
- Rub the mixture onto the potatoes and place them into the oven for 1 hour..
- Wash the chicken thoroughly and mince it into small pieces, with each piece being about half-a-centimeter in length..
- Add the remaining salt, pepper, and paprika into the chicken stock and mix..
- Heating a skillet on medium heat, place the chicken onto it and pour in the mixture shortly after. Cook until done (15 minutes is ideal)..
- After carefully washing and cutting up one floret of broccoli, place it into a pot of boiling water and cook for exactly five minutes..
- Once the potatoes have been taken out of the oven, carve out a nice center in the middle of the potato and take out the stuffing within..
- When all the stuffing inside the potatoes has been removed and placed in a bowl, add 1 cup of shredded cheese, 1/4 stick of melted butter, and salt and pepper to taste..
- Place the mashed potatoes, chicken, and broccoli back inside of the potatoes – do not worry if it spills out of the top a bit..
- Top with the remaining shredded cheese and bake for 5 more minutes..
Baked potatoes stuffed with a cream cheese seasoned filling. Rub skins with a little fat for soft skins, if desired. These potatoes are stuffed with melted butter, sour cream, crunchy bacon, green onions, and chives. You can even prepare them as twice baked potatoes! This post may contain affiliate links.