Recipe: Yummy Easy Stuffed Potatoes
Easy Stuffed Potatoes. Stuffed potatoes are a family favorite recipe that never go out of style. Here sweet potatoes are stuffed with an eggplant-tomato mix topped with Moroccan spices, a combo called zaalouk. Double Baked Potatoes aka Twice Baked Potatoes – Filled with Flavor!
These breakfast potatoes are stuffed with cheese, your choice of veggies, bacon and an egg! Cream corn stuffed potatoes: mix creamed corn with the removed potato flesh (mashed) and fresh herbs of choice. Potatoes are baked and then hollowed out. You can have Easy Stuffed Potatoes using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Stuffed Potatoes
- Prepare 1 box of Mash Potato.
- It’s 4 oz of ground beef or pork.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sofrito already made.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 dash of cilantro.
- You need 1/3 cup of olives.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of tomato sauce.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Shredded Cheddar Chesse.
- Prepare 1 of oil ( for deep frying).
- It’s 1/3 cup of Parsley flakes.
The flesh is combined with Cheddar cheese and sour cream and View image. Stuffed Potatoes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet. Baked sweet potatoes are no-fuss, easy, highly nutritious, and super delicious. Stuffed baked potatoes are the ultimate comfort food, but the most popular fillings—cheese, bacon, and sour cream—are not exactly the healthiest options when piled together.
Easy Stuffed Potatoes instructions
- Cooking meat: Add water, Sofrito already made , cilantro & olives in a pot for about 2 min. ( enjoy the smell) Add ground beef or pork, garlic powder & tomato sauce and let it cook. When fully cook set aside and let it cool down..
- Cook Mash Potato as directed in the box and let it cool down..
- Mix flour, Shredded cheddar chesse, Parsley and salt to taste..
- Now that all its ready. Wash hands. Put a spoon of mash potato in your hand….flatten the mash potato and add 1/2 a spoon of ground beef in the middle ( drain liquid if theres any against the pot with spoon before adding the beef in the middle of mash potato). Gently make a ball until all the meat is cover. Dip in eggs, than on the mix of flour and repeat until you have a nice tray of stuffed potatoes. Get the oil heat…and deep fry until its nice and crunchy. Enjoy :).
No doubt, stuffed sweet potatoes are becoming more and more popular for quick lunch and dinner ideas. And there are many ways to make easy stuffed potatoes. Place cooked potatoes into a large bowl. Add butter, salt, pepper, parmesan, and a splash of milk. These potatoes are stuffed with melted butter, sour cream, crunchy bacon, green onions, and chives.