Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Baked Stuffed sweet potatoes
Baked Stuffed sweet potatoes. Here sweet potatoes are stuffed with an eggplant-tomato mix topped with Moroccan spices, a combo called zaalouk. Baked, stuffed, and overstuffed sweet potatoes. In this video, I show you how to make baked sweet potatoes because they're no-fuss, easy, highly nutritious, and super delicious.
The first step in making stuffed sweet potatoes is baking the potatoes. Baked sweet potatoes are no-fuss, easy, highly nutritious, and super delicious. Baked Sweet Potatoes Stuffed with Smoked Salmon, Tuna, and CornReceitas Da Felicidade! You can have Baked Stuffed sweet potatoes using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Stuffed sweet potatoes
- Prepare 4 of med-large sweet potatoes.
- You need 1 head of broccoli (cut into florrets).
- You need 2 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 15 oz of can small white beans.
- You need 3/4 c of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded Monterey jack cheese.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare of Optional: bbq chicken.
All Reviews for Stuffed Baked Sweet Potatoes with Pecans. I also add a couple tsp brown sugar and chopped dried fruit such as mango and papaya. Tender oven baked sweet potatoes are stuffed with a mixture of creamy feta, salty olives and bright sun-dried tomatoes that add a punch of flavor. These baked stuffed potatoes are made by baking potatoes, scooping out the flesh, and beating it with luscious ingredients like sour cream, bacon, and cheese.
Baked Stuffed sweet potatoes instructions
- Preheat oven to 450. Poke holes with a fork all over sweet potatoes. Roast potatoes for 50-70 minutes. In the meantime, in a large skillet heat olive oil on medium heat. Add garlic, after about 30 seconds, add broccoli, red pepper flakes & kosher salt. Saute 5-7 minutes. Drain & rinse beans. In a blender add beans, water, 1/2 c shredded cheese, and kosher salt. Blend until well combined..
- Cut centers off from potatoes. Drizzle with olive oil (optional) and salt. Place cheese mixture, then broccoli then chicken (if using) then top with the rest of the cheese. Bake 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted..
The filling is then piled back into the potato skins and baked until everything is puffed and golden. Stuffed baked potatoes are the ultimate comfort food, but the most popular fillings—cheese, bacon, and sour cream—are not exactly the healthiest options when piled together. As a result, you might be tempted to avoid baked potatoes entirely. But the truth is, a whole potato has ample nutritional. Take the traditional baked potato and raise it up a few notches by swapping it out for a sweet potato and This baked potato finds its sweet side with the addition of apples, raisins, pecans, and spices like cinnamon and nutmeg.