Recipe: Appetizing Stuffed Baked Potatoes
Stuffed Baked Potatoes. Double Baked Potatoes aka Twice Baked Potatoes – Filled with Flavor! How to make HASSELBACK POTATOES recipe (Baked Potato). Stuffed baked potatoes are the ultimate comfort food, but the most popular fillings—cheese, bacon, and sour cream—are not exactly the healthiest options when piled together.
Breakfast Baked Potatoes Leftover Baked Potatoes Stuffed Baked Potatoes Baked Breakfast This Stuffed Breakfast Potatoes recipe is perfect for breakfast or brunch with family and friends! Stuffed baked potatoes can be filled with butter, sour cream, chives, cheese, and vegetables. For a heartier dish, the potato may also be stuffed with small pieces of meat. You can cook Stuffed Baked Potatoes using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Baked Potatoes
- You need 2 of large oval shaped potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated cottage cheese.
- It’s To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped fried cashew nuts.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of green chutney (dry).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of grated carrot.
- It’s 1 tsp of Pepper powder.
- You need of Oil to deep fry.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chat masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of hung curd.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s of Little kasoori methi.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Roasted chana dal powder.
Cut each potato in half lengthwise; scoop out the pulp, leaving a thin shell. Baked stuffed potatoes with crunchy exterior, delicious filling and unique flavor. This is the kind of potato dish you can never get bored of. Delicious stuffed baked potatoes with a creamy mushroom and spinach topping are perfect for a quick and easy weeknight meal!
Stuffed Baked Potatoes instructions
- Preheat oven to 180°©. Grease a baking Tray. Peel potatoes and scoop out from centre to make a barrel..
- Heat Oil in a karai and deep fry the potatoes till light brown. Drain on absorbent paper and set aside..
- Similarly deep fry the scooped out portions of the potatoes..
- In a bowl mix scooped out potatoes, cashew nuts, salt, cottage cheese nicely. Divide into 3 portions. In one portion add carrot, chilli powder, little chat masala and little garam masala..
- In the 2nd portion, add green chutney, chat masala and in the 3rd portion add pepper powder and chat masala..
- In another bowl, mix hung curd,Garlic paste, ginger paste, roasted chana dal powder, Salt, turmeric powder, chilli powder, chat masala,cumin powder, Garam masala, kasoori methi and 2 tbsp hot oil..
- Stuff potatoes with the stuffing. 1st put green mixture, then white, then carrot mixture. Apply Hung curd marinade over the stuffed potatoes. Place this in the pre heated oven and bake for 20 mins..
- Halve the potatoes vertically.Arrange them in a plate.Serve hot.
Baked potatoes stuffed with a cream cheese seasoned filling. Rub skins with a little fat for soft skins, if desired. These potatoes are stuffed with melted butter, sour cream, crunchy bacon, green onions, and chives. You can even prepare them as twice baked potatoes! This post may contain affiliate links.